In our most recent Ultimate Sales Battle, we’ve demonstrated how you can pitch to multimillion-dollar companies. If a company is making millions of dollars each year, you shouldn’t offer them a measly $500 service! Shoot for the moon and go for a really big budget.
Rather than asking your prospective clients how much they are willing to spend, as an expert marketing consultant, you should tell them how much to spend for their online marketing based on an approximation of their annual revenue/profit. That exudes confidence!
Keep in mind that you can’t pitch to a multimillion-dollar company the way you would to an SMB. To catch the bigger fish in the sea, a different strategy is needed.
Watch USB Episode 4 Now & Discover…
- How to understand a client’s business, needs, history, revenue, profit margin and goals
- Analyze their value, existing market efforts and current presence online
- Dealing with bigger companies with large marketing budgets
- Determine a recommended marketing budget based on said annual revenue and profit margin
- Collaborating with your marketing consultant on marketing options for your prospect
- A high level proposal template that you can use to really wow your big prospects
See the preview of the Ultimate Sales Battle episode 3 and 4 below:
The full Ultimate Sales Battle episode 4 is available only to our Online Marketing and Web Design partners who are Pro Members. You can start by signing up as an as an Endlessrise marketing agency partner today at no cost to start outsource your Online Marketing and Web Design requirements; and to get a preview of our Pro Membership program.