As I stated in the webinar invite, you need to be in this webinar if you are not making at least 30% of your revenue from web design. So for those who missed it and want to start selling web design – because frankly you should – here’s the chance to view the replay. Again, I highly recommend you do.
2014 is the year mobile Internet users will outnumber desktop users. This means most of the traffic that will be coming your client websites’ way will now be originating from mobile devices. If the website is not compatible with mobile browsers, it will not load properly and will cost your clients traffic, leads, and sales. There’s simply no better time to sell responsive web design to your clients.
Watch the Web Design Workflow Video Now
So if you missed the webinar on the web design workflow, you need to catch up and watch the replay right now. You can access it inside your dashboard. Click Resources > Video Library > Webinar Archive.
Why do you need to watch the replay?
- Learn how to sell responsive design in 2014 (and get the tools you’ll need to do it)
- Understand our web design workflow and better manage your clients’ expectations
- Know what you should recommend: themed or custom builds
- Learn to educate clients on why web design is not a rush business
- Find out the actual, ballpark schedule for themed and custom website creation
- What is allowed and NOT allowed when it comes to custom themes
- Get a review of the Terms of Service (you really need to listen to this if you’re going to sell web design)
PLUS there’s a quick bonus tutorial on using Google Webmaster Tools to track rankings. It’s unrelated to web design but is a pressing concern so it’s included in the webinar.
Watch the Preview Below:
NOTE: Only our reseller partners can access the full video. If you are not yet an Endlessrise reseller, simply sign up here now at no cost: Be an Endlessrise Online Marketing and Web Design Reseller. Signing up will give you free access to this webinar replay, as well as other online marketing and web design resources.