This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Endless Rise, Inc. Web site found on http://www.EndlessRise.com.
This Web site has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the Web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the Company’s control;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Company collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
In order to subscribe to this Web site’s newsletter, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as email address and optional name). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
- LOG FILES
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner from time to time with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Your Consent