Our Resellers’ Dashboards Have Just Become Much Easier to Use!
After consolidating how we handled service requests and building the automated payment feature, we have finally launched this upgrade yesterday after months of painstaking development.
Our resellers are now enjoying an improved Services module, Launch Forms, as well as an update to the Proposal Overview interface. The Checkout process was also modified with a shopping cart feature with Paypal Checkout integration.
What changed in my ‘Services’ module and ‘Add New Service’?
- Checkout Steps
- Intake form memory adjustment
- Intake form skip ability
- Requires KWR in new location
- Overview before proposal submission removal
- Points of contact only presented once
- Ease of ability to add new services
What changed in my ‘Proposals’ module?
- Proposals Overview Tab
- Proposals Requires Feedback Tab
- Proposals Pending Feedback Tab
- Proposals Closed Tab
- Proposals Archived Tab
Proposals Interior View:
- Checkout Shopping Cart Style
- Automated Payments
- Ease of new launch steps layout
- Marketing/Design Discussions
‘Launch Form’ changes
- Increase in locking logic
- Increase in layout efficiency
- Ease of filling out each service in isolation
- Ease of filling multiple in combination
- Ability to modify launch form based on services selected
Watch this video going over the upgrades made to our Resellers’ Dashboards
If you are not one of our resellers yet, you may gain access to our services and cutting-edge dashboard to manage your online marketing clients and projects; as well as gain access to a huge library of resources by simply signing up as an Endlessrise Reseller here at no cost.