When you are in a sales meeting with a lead, you are going to get into an awkward position if you do not know how the project management will be handled. Your potential client will ask you things like, “When will I get my reporting”, “When do I approve content” (if required), “When do I pay my bills”, “When do I see the mockup” and many other questions of that nature. You will be able to answer these questions if you have completed the project management training tutorials. Many agencies will jump into sales right after learning the services and skip the project management education. You will save yourself some heat and headaches if you take the time to first thoroughly learn the project management tutorials before entering into sales and having a firm understanding of the project management workflow. This will most likely help you to sell the services because it adds to your competence during the sales meeting.
There are different project management tutorials for SEO, LSO, SMO, PPC, ORM, and Web Design. Due to the extensive nature of this education, it will save you time if you initially reference only those tutorials in which align to the services you initially plan on selling.
The Project Management Education will cover:
- When your campaign will launch after being paid
- When to expect another invoice and the due dates (if applicable)
- The Launch Information required – (information you need to gather from the client or provide yourself)
- Additional information required and the deadlines involved. For example, promotions, press release ideas, design preferences
- The next immediate steps after a campaign launches
- What to expect during the first month and following months
- When to expect campaign audits (for marketing campaigns)
- How customer support and project management communication will work
- When reports are due
After you have finished your project management education, you will probably want to understand the reporting better and see some examples.
Next: Step 6: Complete Reporting Education
Please note that Endlessrise reserves the right to deny applications that do not meet the above terms. If at any point in time the above terms are not met while engaging in business with ERI, services may be discontinued and your access to our systems could be revoked.