New Services Launched on February 27th!
“One year in research and new services are finally here! I’d like to congratulate my team on a job well done.”
We are proud to release our new website audit reports, SEO services and local buzz services. Endlessrise has been researching the latest trends over the last year and implementing new methodologies as a result. As you know the search engines had many numerous updates over 2012 and these new services are to reflect the latest trends and also to be in line with where the search engines are going in the future.
New SEO Sales Workflow
As a result of the new services, the workflow to selling SEO services has changed a bit and it is important for you to understand the new workflow. The new workflow will give you the opportunity to display greater skills as marketing consultants and allow you to get your “foot in the door” with new leads while making money at the same time.
Please see the below video for the updated workflow changes.
New SEO Services Methodology
I’m really excited for you all to hear about our SEO methodology updates. We put together our new SEO services based on some very simple principles. The principles we followed are:
- Don’t do it if you are not supposed to
- Don’t do it if people do not like it
- Don’t do it if it takes the partner agency too much effort to project manage
- Don’t do it if it does not produce results
- Don’t do it if it is not scalable
- Provide what agencies are asking for given it meets the above rules
- Provide a service set capable of lasting a year without major modifications
- Provide the service at a rate allowing our partners to make a large profit
We made major modifications to how we do on-page optimization and how we build backlinks. We also placed heavy emphasis on authorship and quality of content. Social interaction and social signals are even a part of the new SEO services. For a brief overview on what was removed and what was added to the new services see below.
On Page Optimization
What was added or given additional upgrades to?
Merging On-Page Proposal with Errors and Content Requirements from Website Audit Report
- Google Publisher and Authorship Tagging
- Setup of Off-Site Blogs
- Uploading of Provided Blog Content – reaching out to the client
- Promotional Call to Action on Website
- Greater emphasis on content silo’ing
- Primary and Secondary Keywords
What was removed from On Page SEO services?
- User Sitemap Creation
- Footer Optimization
- Majority of all analysis and research (moved to site audit reports)
Off Page Optimization
What was added or given additional upgrades to?
- Internal and External Blog Expansion
- Greater emphasis on internal site link building
- Social Content Distribution
- Enhanced Back link Building – Exclusively Focusing on Reverse Engineering Competitors
What was removed from Off Page SEO services?
- Video Creation and Optimization (Advanced)
- Blog and Forum Comment Posting
- Standard Article Writing and Article Submissions
- On-going Monthly Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking (we still use branded accounts to the client-minimally)
- Web 2.0 Profile Submissions – Secondary Link building
- Forum Profile Submissions – Secondary Link building
- Competitive Link Building Re-Indexing – Secondary Link building
- RSS Feed Creation and Submission – Secondary Link building
Watch the below video to hear all about our latest SEO methodology updates.
New Website Audit Reports
The website audit reports are a critical step to ensuring a marketing campaign’s success. We have isolated the website audit report from the actual on page optimization SEO package. As always, we listened to our network and came up with a new workflow for site analysis. The website audit reports will be conducted before launching a SEO campaign. This will allow you to know all errors and issues with the client’s website before launching the marketing campaign. We will be able to tell you the additional content requirements and design issues before the client invests in a large marketing campaign. This will allow you to shine as a consultant in front of the client and also allow you to make money at the same time. The purpose of having the website audit done before launching the marketing campaign is to streamline operations. When you, the client, and we know the additional issues and costs involved in the campaign, it will streamline the on page optimization process.
The website audit report primarily covers the following:
- Website Errors
- Duplicate Content Check
- Deep Keyword Analysis
- Keyword URL Mapping
- Website Content Analysis
- Website Content Instructions
- Website Design Analysis
See the below video to hear all about our website audit report outline and strategy.
New On Page SEO Overview
Our new on page optimization is really going to take your business to the next level. Not only have we updated our methodologies to handle the new services, but we also built a new module in the dashboard to help with client communication on content communication.
See the below video for a sneak peak at the new on page optimization SEO services we are releasing.
New Off Page and Ongoing Monthly SEO Overview
I know you can’t wait to see this video. In this overview video I go over the new off page and ongoing monthly SEO services line by line. It is never too early to start preparing your sales team for the new services and this video will give them a jump start.
See the below video for a complete overview of the new SEO services.
New Local Buzz Services (an update to the LBLO services)
As if new SEO services are not enough, we are releasing brand new local business marketing services called “Local Buzz”. We have made a radical change to our local marketing approach taking social, mobile and “check ins” to the next level. The new local services are a must for any local service provider and are built to be bolted onto a SEO package for clients with a larger budget.
Primary Methodology Updates to Local Buzz:
- Focusing Exclusively on the Local Market in Isolation of the Client’s Website
- Generating more Reviews and Promotions
- Integrating with the Mobile / Social Community
- Instigating Check-In’s Through Promotions
- Local Image Publication
See below video for a complete Local Buzz services overview!
“I wish you the best of luck in sales with our new services. As always we work hard to provide you with the most up to date services and the best outsourcing team in the world.”